Articles for the journal are collected by dr hab. Wawrzyniec Michalczyk (assistant editor)
Articles must be submitted using SENIR – the electronic reviewing system
As articles are reviewed on double-blind review process basis, we ask authors not to submit their data in articles.
We ask authors to submit articles in the template:
Scientific articles undergo the following review process
- Editorial Committee assesses an article as to its material and formal content.
- Two independent reviewers outside the University of Economics in Wrocław and the author’s affiliation make a review with respect to the following rules:
- author and reviewers do not know identities of each other (double-blind review process),
- review is written on the review form,
- article assessment is expressed in points,
- review is concluded unambiguously if an article can be published in the journal.
- Editorial Committee decides if an article will be published in a given issue of the journal.
Information for authors:
- In order to prevent ghostwriting and guest autorship, when it comes to articles written by at least two authors, we ask authors to submit an appropriate declaration on their contribution to the publication.
- Authors submit filled in and signed statement for an author to the article.
- An article should be accompanied by:
- summaries in Polish and English (consisting of about 3.000 to 4.000 signs each and that read separately from the rest of work inform about its content. They should contain such elements as: formulation of research purpose, identification of study object, essence of applied method and the most important results and conclusions),
- keywords (from 3 to 5) in Polish and English language,
- titles of tables and figures in Polish and English language.
Following the Order of the Rector of the University of Economics in Wrocław No 30/2019 dated 14 May 2019 all authors pay a fee in the amount of:
- PLN 246 (PLN 200 + 23% VAT) at the time of submitting the article, to cover the costs of the review; the fee is not refundable if the article is not accepted for printing or the article is withdrawn by the author,
- PLN 369 (PLN 300 + 23% VAT) after obtaining 2 positive reviews and accepting the article for printing
After the second positive review, an author will get an invoice issued to the address provided. Invoice has to be paid within 14 days.
Authors who individually bear the costs of their publication are asked:
- to pay to the account:
Santander Bank Polska S.A. 17 Oddział we Wrocławiu
no.: 07 1090 2529 0000 0006 3400 0503
with an annotation: for an article in a journal (please indicate the title of a journal)
- and send proof of payment to the address:
Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Ekonomicznego we Wrocławiu
ul. Komandorska 118/120
or its scan at the e-mail address: Send e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Invoice will be issued on the basis of the proof of payment.